Friday, April 29, 2011

Coupon Stock, Tips, Tricks, and Deals!

Hello Hello! Needed to take a day to organize my coupons and figure out some shopping trips! And also, to do up a list of current coupons that I have stock of! You can check that out on the Current Coupon Stock tab at the top of the blog. I figured it would simplify things, as I have had a very large amount of emails requesting coupons. Don't get me wrong, I love getting emails! But I needed to come up with a system to tackle it!! So let me know what you think!

On that note, I have been receiving alot of emails with questions. Questions about how I get so many coupons, how to use them, how I get my deals, store policy information. I would love to answer them all---and here goes!

Yes, I get multiple copies of inserts--Red Plum, Smartsource, and Brandsaver (limited on those). It took alot of phone calls, begging and pleading. Trust me. I also have an agreement with a convenience store by my house, and they let me raid their papers--an excellent option for everyone, especially little mom and pop type stores! With regards to getting multiple mail out coupons, I have multiple email addresses and 3 mailing addresses that they go to. Printable coupons are easy--just print more!!!

I have favorite stores, as everyone does. London Drugs--they allow coupon stacking. Enough said. Superstore is great too--you can use one of their coupons from their wall, as well as 1 manufacturer coupon on an item. Wal-Mart is great too, as they pay the overage amount onto your bill if your coupon amount is more than the actual item price. Great to use on trial sizes--some coupons do specify that you can not use it on trial size, so be cautious.

Sales fliers can be your best friend. I love when the new ones come out. You can use them to scout out the best possible deals with coupons, you can use them to pricematch at other stores.

If you find a good deal, buy as many as you can afford. When I find household items, like toilet paper, paper towels, cleaning supplies, etc., on sale or on sale plus coupons, I do tend to stock up. Last night, I bought 5 of the big jars of Cheez Whiz--on sale for $4.87 at No Frills, plus another $1 off each with coupons. Or the 1 Litre jars of Bicks dill pickles. Bought 4, as they were on sale for $1.99 each, and then I had $0.75 off coupons, so $1.24 per jar. Crest Toothpaste was on sale at Safeway for $0.99 per tube, and I had $0.75 off coupons, so I bought 8 of them at $0.24 per tube. Couldn't pass them up! Plus I love pickles!!

I think I've covered all that I can. Did another run to London Drugs yesterday and did really well:
Spent $30--Saved $120!!! 2X Bounty $8(both)-saved $12, Bounce Dryer Bar-$2.99-Saved $2, 2X Lysol Toilet Cleaner-$2.38(both)-Saved $4, 4X Head & Shoulders-$1.49each saved $10, 6X Gillette Deodorant-FREE Saved $16, 8X Old Spice Shower Gel-Free--Saved $32, 8X Olay Body Wash-FREE-Saved $40
Always fun shopping at London Drugs! Tomorrow it's off to Wal-mart and Canadian Tire-they have the Vileda ProMist mop and refills on sale!! Hope you all enjoyed! Happy clipping!

1 comment:

stock market tips said...

Thanks for sharing this great article! That is very interesting I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this.