Wednesday, April 20, 2011

You Can Never Have Enough Shower Gel....Or How We Won't Stink For a Few Years

Hit up London Drugs last night, and again today. Sounds a little crazy right? In my own sanity defense--I went last night with my little guy, he loves the fans. And today, he was being a grouch, so off we went! So funny! London Drugs is calming for both of us. Long story short, ended up getting a ton of toothpaste, Old Spice shower gel, Olay shower gel, Aveeno Shower Gel...for next to nothing--thank you for coupon stacking! Oh yeah, and a bunch of Gilette deodorant and shower gel, which the hubby uses!

Superstore was great today. Really enjoying their coupon policy, where you can use both a coupon zone coupon and a manufacturer coupon. You can find more information on their coupon policy by clicking here. And make use of it like I did! 30 more packs of ziploc containers for $0.25 per pack--they retail for $3-5 usually!

My parents witnessed my couponing tonight at Wal-Mart. I made use of their new policy, where they will pay the overage on coupons, if they exceed the amount of the item. Picked up 12 trial size shave gels and 8 trial size hand creams--all free, PLUS had $12.20 credited on to my bill, which paid for my magazine, binder, and 3 dresses--clearance priced to $1 each... seriously! I rocked it tonight! My dad thought it was hilarious, which was the best part! See the pic below of my free haul:
All free!!! Plus $12.20 credited on to my bill!!!
It's been a fairly successful few days of couponing! Have saved $710.56 so far this month, and at least half has been FREE!!! Until next time, keep on clipping!

2 comments:

Manders said...

Nice job on the coupons and the fact you got PAID to shop at Walmart.

Melissa said...

Thanks Manda! Will definitely be shooting some free product your way!